If you’re looking to do a lot of business related travel and want something a little more professional than a regular backpack then check out the Patagonia MLC Travel Bag. Sleek and lightweight, the MLC still features the same durable construction seen in Patagonia’s outdoor line.
• meets airline carry-on requirements.
• Main compartment opens like a book for easy packing, access and organization with acompression pocket to secure contents
• secondary zippered sleeve pocket separates dirty clothes or shoes
• Padded back panel holds shoulder straps
• separate padded pocket stores a laptop or works well as a clothing organizer
• ticket/passport pocket
• quick-access pocket for office/personals
• Three carrying options: Backpack: ergonomic shoulder strapstuck neatly into a zippered compartment; Shoulder bag:comfortable split-shoulder strap for over-the-shouldercarry slides over carry handle when not in use; Briefcase: Two carry handles
• Fabric: 1200-denier polyester (100% recycled). Lining:200-denier polyester. Both are coated with polyurethaneand a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• Volume: 45 L (2746 cu in)
• Seam Dimensions: 20.5″ x 13.5″ x 4.5″ (52.07×34.29×11.43 cm)
• Weight: (2 lbs 9 oz) (1.318 kg)
• MSRP: $159
Special Thanks to YOUNGS BACKPACKING for hosting this review.
If youd like to visit/contact them, they can be reached at:
2508 Telegraph Ave
Berkeley, CA 94704
This Video shot with a Canon G9 on loan.