Early this year I noticed that one of my wheels was locking from time to time on my luggage and I knew it was time to bid adieu to my trusted bag and find a fabulous new one. Hopefully one that would last longer than 2.5 years this time! Well, I definitely struck gold with my sexy aluminium Classic Flight by RIMOWA. It’s sleek and has a vintage aviator theme that warms my heart because I’m a private pilot (I’ve even flown an old 1928 open cockpit Travel Air bi-plane once, which is from around the time my bag was designed!). Do watch my video (and wait for the funny moment I say ‘aluminum’ instead of ‘aluminium’ like all Americans haha) but here are a few reasons I chose the RIMOWA Classic Flight:
– The details are exception with a leather handle and wheels that glide across literally ANYTHING with just a slight fingertip push.
– It fits my tripod perfectly and everything I need for a month or more of Southeast Asia travel.
– The specialty combination lock is the new TSA Lock system they can open when required without damaging the suitcase.
– The exterior is so tough it will last me YEARS and only look more awesome as time passes.
– The price to quality ratio far exceeds that of other luxury brands that seem to manufacture pieces more for vanity than durability.
Given that I live out of a suitcase for up to 3 months at a time when I’m on back-to-back hotel review trips, I do my best to choose well when it comes to my most valued non-vlogging travel tool. We’ve been on 2 trips so far and I love it beyond words! With RIMOWA and the 5 year warranty my new baby has, I know I’ve just brought home the best piece of luggage I’ve owned in my life.
RIMOWA Classic Flight aluminium luggage: https://www.rimowa.com/en-us/classic-flight-aluminium-suitcase
My Southeast Asia packing video: https://youtu.be/3LeK_DspGfc
More travel tools on my blog: http://luxurybucketlist.com/travel-resources
XOXO ~ Angela
Follow My Journey: